Date of last update: 01.01.2024
These provisions govern the use of the products, websites and services offered by MATT. You accept these Terms by creating an account or using the services or product.
Data Controller: MATT R. P. Trączyńscy Sp. J., based at Kościan. If you have questions about the processing of your personal data by MATT R. P. Trączyńscy Sp. J. or wish to obtain additional information, please contact us at email@example.com
Legal Basis for Processing: We process your data on various legal bases, depending on the nature of the data and the purposes for which we process it. The legal bases for processing include: consent, necessity for the performance of a contract, legitimate interests pursued by the controller, or the necessity to comply with a legal obligation incumbent on the controller.
Purposes of Personal Data Processing: We process your personal data for the following purposes:
Data Recipients: In certain situations, data may be shared with entities processing them on our behalf, business partners, or other authorized institutions. We ensure that data is shared securely.
Data Transfer Abroad: Your data is not transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA). If such a necessity arises, we will inform you. In such situations, we always ensure proper security measures, in line with GDPR requirements.
Rights Regarding Data Protection: You have numerous rights in terms of personal data protection, including:
Enforcing Your Rights: If you wish to exercise your rights regarding personal data protection, please:
Data Security: We care about the security of your data. We use modern technologies and security procedures.
Links to Other Websites: Our website may contain links to other websites. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy policies of these sites.
Its acceptance by an authorized person is a necessary condition for using the software. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you may not use MATT products.
The security of your data and the entire MATT NX SYSTEM is very important to us. Therefore, we have introduced a number of technical and organizational safeguards to minimize the risk of data loss, unauthorized access or inability to provide services. Therefore, the company owner is obliged to appoint a System Administrator and provide MATT with his contact details.
The System Administrator makes the software available to users within his company. He uses and is responsible for the use of the software in accordance with the principles contained in this License Agreement. Each time the Administrator changes, the owner or responsible person is obliged to notify MATT and update the data of the new Administrator.
This agreement is concluded between the system manufacturer, MATT automotive, Polnocna 44 Street, PL64000 Kościan, Poland (MATT) and the system user (USER).
The USER agrees to comply with this AGREEMENT by registering an account in the service and/or installing the SOFTWARE and/or starting to use the system devices.
When installing or using the SOFTWARE, you may be presented with a separate license which will prevail in the event of a conflict with the provisions of the Agreement.
If the User accepts the Agreement or uses the service and software, he agrees to comply with all provisions contained therein and to send certain data during activation and while using the software / services referred to below.
If the User does not accept or adhere to these terms, he may not use the services, software or their functions.
The SOFTWARE is licensed to YOU (not sold) on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable basis.
1) The right to install and use; activation.
a) Number of registered USERS and devices; other requirements.
i) Subject to USER compliance with all provisions of this Agreement, USER is granted the right to install and run one copy of RedNX mini on a device owned and controlled,
ii) The license for the use of software and services is provided for a single geographical location, hereinafter referred to as the Location. In the case of discovering operations performed from a significant distance from the Location in the User Data, some functions of the software and services may be blocked,
iii) If USER wishes to use the SOFTWARE in multiple Locations, USER must purchase a license enabling such use,
iv) During normal operation, software and devices may connect to the Internet in order to communicate with shared services (i.e. synchronization of User Data). You may be charged for using Internet access services by your Internet provider,
v) With the development of software and services, their individual components and functionalities can be transferred between them,
vi) SOFTWARE and services can be activated in several commercial versions. MATT automotive reserves that, immediately after activation, it may, for a certain period of time, make available to the User all functions of the software and services in order to enable the User to become acquainted with them. After this period, some functionalities may be disabled. The user will have access only to functions compatible with the purchased commercial version.
i) Activation means assigning the use of the service / software to a specific device. Activation is required for each device to which a software license is assigned. During activation, the software automatically establishes a connection with MATT automotive to confirm the license linkage with the specific device. Because the activation is intended to detect unauthorized changes to the licensing or activation functions of the software and to prevent the use of unlicensed software, you may not use the service / software after the allowed time limit for activation, or the activation process cannot be bypassed or omitted. If the product key is not entered within the time allowed for the first activation, most of the service and software functions will stop working.
ii) Connection with MATT automotive. If the device is connected to the Internet, the software will automatically connect to MATT automotive in order to carry out the activation process. You may be charged for using Internet access services by your internet provider,
iii) Reactivation. If the User modifies the components of the device or software, it may be necessary to re-activate the software,
iv) Failure to activate. If, during the online activation process, licensing or activation functions of the software prove to be counterfeit or improperly licensed, the activation process will fail. The software will notify the User if the installed copy of the software is not covered by the appropriate license. In addition, the User will be prompted to obtain a copy of the software covered by the applicable license.
c) Subscription Period USER’S right to use the SOFTWARE is limited to the subscription period. USER may be able to extend the subscription period. If the subscription period is extended, USER may continue to use the SOFTWARE until such extended period expires. When your subscription expires, most or all of the SOFTWARE’s features may stop working,
d) Automatic Software Updates USER acknowledges that updates may be automatically downloaded and installed without further notice and without requiring separate consent.
2) User’s data and personal data (GDPR). As part of the use of software and services, MATT stores data about the owner, administrator and users in order to ensure system security and contact with the user (marketing, technical support, product customization, etc.). MATT enables the USER to collect and store Data related to the nature of the services provided, including personal data.
a) Rights to Data.The User represents and warrants that, during the term of these Provisions, he has and will have all rights to User Data that are transferred and stored on the Services and that the collection, use and storage of User Data through the Services will not violate any law or rights of others,
b) Data Processing. To the extent necessary to provide the Services to the User (which may include changing the size, shape or format of User Data for better storage or display of the User), protecting the User and Services and improving MATT automotive products and services, the User grants MATT automotive a free license in the scope of intellectual property for the use of User Data, including copying, saving, reformatting, processing and displaying User Data in the Services available to the User. MATT automotive may store and process User Data using the technical infrastructure of a company providing the hosting services on the EU territory,
c) MATT automotive undertakes not to disclose User Data, unless it is required by law,
d) The user and MATT automotive agree that the User is the administrator of Personal Data, and MATT automotive is the entity that processes this data. Therefore, the User is obliged to comply with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (RODO) of April 27, 2016. Personal data in the Service or software is processed only for purposes related to the direct operation of the Service / software.
a) Illegal activities. Actions that violate these provisions are not allowed. By accepting these provisions, the User is obliged to comply with the following rules:
i) Do not perform any illegal activities,
ii) Do not deliberately circumvent any restrictions on access to or availability of the Services,
iii) The User may not conduct actions harmful to the User, Services or other persons.
b) Enforcement of provisions.If the User breaches any of the obligations listed in item 2 (d) above or otherwise significantly breaches the Agreement, MATT automotive may take appropriate measures against him, including, inter alia, stop providing the Services and immediately terminate the User’s account for justified reasons.
4) Availability of the Service
a) MATT makes every effort to ensure the uninterrupted operation of the SOFTWARE. However, materials or products offered through the SOFTWARE may be temporarily unavailable or may be offered to a limited extent due to failure or maintenance work.
b) Disruptions and failures occur when providing all SOFTWARE and online services. In the event of a power failure or disruption in the operation of the Service, the USER may be temporarily unable to use the Service and its Data.
5) Termination of using the Services by the User. If the User’s Services have been cancelled by the User or by MATT automotive:
i) the User’s right to access the Services and the User’s license to use the software related to the Services expire immediately,
ii) MATT will delete the USER’s Data associated with its Service (unless MATT is required to retain, return or transfer the data to the USER or a third party designated by the USER pursuant to legal provisions). The USER may therefore no longer be able to access the SOFTWARE and have limited or disabled access to data stored in the SOFTWARE.
6) Reservation of rights. Except as expressly provided in the Agreement, MATT does not grant USER any license or any other rights of any kind under any patents, know-how, copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks or other intellectual property that MATT owns and controls, including without limitation any names, visual appearance of products, logos or equivalents.
7) Feedback If USER provides MATT with any idea, proposal, suggestion or opinion, including, but not limited to, ideas for new products, technologies, promotions, product names, product reviews and product improvements (“Feedback”), it is provided to MATT at no charge , royalties or other obligations to USER the right to create, have created, create derivative works from, use, share and commercialize USER’s Feedback in any way and for any purpose.
8) Ownership. This license and SOFTWARE contain proprietary information that is the property of MATT and is protected by applicable intellectual property laws. Except as expressly permitted herein, such information may not be disclosed by MATT.
a) used for any other purposes inconsistent with this agreement,
b) copied or reproduced in any way,
c) modified, rented, leased, sold, distributed or used for commercial purposes. USER submits.
9) The entire contract. This Agreement, together with the provisions attached to the SOFTWARE supplements, updates and services provided by MATT and used by the USER, as well as any separate licenses that may be displayed during the installation and use of the SOFTWARE, constitute the entire agreement regarding the service and software and any supplements, updates and services (unless MATT attaches other provisions to these supplements, updates or services).
10) Third Party Licenses. The Software may contain third-party software components, including free and open-source software components, each of which is separately copyrighted and has its own licensing terms.
11) Disclaimer of Warranties and Limited Liability The SOFTWARE is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis for purposes identified solely by MATT. The user uses it entirely at his own risk. The SOFTWARE and the results and information obtained from it are not intended to replace technical advice and require verification by the USER. They are not promises and should not be relied upon as accurate data or analysis. MATT disclaims all warranties and conditions with respect to the SOFTWARE, whether express, implied or statutory, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, quality, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy and non-infringement. MATT does not guarantee that the software will meet your requirements. It does not guarantee uninterrupted, error-free operation of the SOFTWARE.
12) Dispute settlement. Any disputes that arise in connection with the implementation of this contract will be resolved first through negotiations. If no agreement is reached, the court competent to resolve disputes will be the court having jurisdiction over the registered office of MATT.
13) The decisive law. The exclusive right to resolve disputes is Polish law.
14) Separability of provisions. If any section of this agreement becomes invalid under the law in force in a given country, this does not exclude the validity of the remaining sections.